Red bumps inbetween toes and skin colored bumps on back

Patient : Red bumps inbetween toes and skin colored bumps on back of others
Red bumps inbetween toes an...-1
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. I have seen the attached photograph also. As per de tails, it seems that you are suffering from a condition called Tinea pedis et interdigitalis. It is fungal infection of skin involving the feet and space in between the fingers. In such cases, I prefer to advise topical antifungals like clotrimazole cream and tablet fluconazole / terbinafine / itraconazole to my patients. Keep the feet dry after bath. Avoid wearing closed shoes or sandals. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy