Red bumps on penis and pubic area


Q: Yesterday i noticed these red bumps that look like ingrown hairs on the lower half of my penis and pubic area. i tried squeezing them but nothing came out they were kinda hard. today they have a blackish center in them and i'm worried its an std and i have been with the same woman for 3 months now and we did have unprotected sex several times so i don't know what to think. they are not open sores and i don't have any burning sensation or anything. but my glands near my pubic area are tender and i do have slight discomfort. they look like folliculitis
from pictures iv seen on the internet but i wanted an expert opinion but i'm very broke and cant afford to see a doctor at the moment.


A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I had unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex with a sex worker. I had unprotected vaginal sex with my wife ( who...

Q: Hi, I have a friend who is claiming that she received a series of infections after we (accidentally) had unprotected ...

Q: I have blisters on the shaft of my penis? I have had a sti check after the last time I had sex and I had chalmidea bu...

Q: Was having testicul pain and frequent urination, went to urgent care the took a "clean catch" urine sample...

Q: The guy I started dating had hpv genital warts in 2011 and had them burnt off my a doctor. He hasn't seen any warts ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon