Red bumps on penis and pubic area

Q: Yesterday i noticed these red bumps that look like ingrown hairs on the lower half of my penis and pubic area. i tried squeezing them but nothing came out they were kinda hard. today they have a blackish center in them and i'm worried its an std and i have been with the same woman for 3 months now and we did have unprotected sex several times so i don't know what to think. they are not open sores and i don't have any burning sensation or anything. but my glands near my pubic area are tender and i do have slight discomfort. they look like folliculitis
from pictures iv seen on the internet but i wanted an expert opinion but i'm very broke and cant afford to see a doctor at the moment.