Red cuts on foreskin, pain on stretching skin, bleeding on

Q: Red cuts on foreskin, pain on stretching skin, bleeding on masturbation.
Hi, I have issue with penis foreskin. It is approx 1 week old case. There is cracks ( red cut marks) on the foreskin of penis. When I stretch the skin or pull it then it gives much pain and crack (cuts) appears. I have try to use oil etc but no benefits. I am also using oil which heal the wound and in a week when I feel that there is no pain or cut and when again I stretch the foreskin it happens again. Once, after masterbate, I got bleeding from it. If it healed at one place, then next time it happen in other place of foreskin.Some time only one small cut and some time it may be 3-4 small cut. So, I am not getting permanent solution