Red dots appearing on and off inside of cheeks

Q: I get these tiny red spots inside my cheeks they come and go what could they be? I have had a few other symptoms as well. Had a oral sexual encounter with someone close to me last sept then in oct unprotected sex with him as well. Noticed the red dots right around oct after the sexual encounter in sept. Now getting them again over a year later. Could this be hiv or std?

Symptoms:  One dizzy spell today before they appeared , lots of burping, burning in mouth that has gone away recently, dry nose , ear blocked a bit , nausea at top of stomach red dots a bit bigger then a pin tip in mouth usually 2 together very tiny are there 2-3 days then gone. one swollen lightly tonsil and had sinusitis with white pus on the same tonsil 2 months ago went away after antibiotics