Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Red dots on feet under the skin They started on

Red dots on feet under the skin They started on

Patient: Red dots on feet under the skin. They started on my feet now on hands as well. Not itchy or raised nor do they hurt. Doctor said they were burst blood vessels but im not sure.

Red dots on feet under the ...-1

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.I understand your concern.I have seen the attached photograph also.As per de tails, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Vasculitis.It may be caused by recent infection, any drugs like pain killers , oral contraceptives, Doxycycline, isotretinoin etc.I will advise you to get your Hemogram with ESR, ANA levels , Liver function tests and kidney function test done.Visit your doctor so that he can order tests for you.You can share my opinion with him.I hope it helps.Stay healthy.