Red dots on tip of penis

Q: Hi Doctor,
So my boyfriend and I have been together for over 2 years and have only had sex with each other during this time. About a month ago he noticed pain during urination and bumps by his hip area which we thought were swollen lymph nodes. He went to the doctor and was tested for a uti infection
, chylamidia, gonorhhea those all came back negative...he was put on antibiotics and the pain with urination went away..he was then tested for Herpes type 1 and 2 and lymphoma or low plateletes ...those were negative and everything was normal..he now has 2 red spots on the tip of his penis they don't itch and don't irritate him at all we are just concerned as to what they are..he still has a small lump by his hip. We haven't had sex since before this all happened most of the time it was unprotected...please help! I've been researching and it sounds like nothing serious only an infection but we're just worried is all.