Red, hard bump on scalp

Q: 3-4 weeks ago I noticed a bump on my scalp. Very small, and hard to touch. After asking family to take pictures it looks red and round with a yellow crust. It also looks like it has a circular hole in the middle from 1 or 2 pics I took. Which is probably the follicle. It doesn't hurt ever unless I have messed with it. It does not seem like it weeps. Im a little worried and don't know what it is.

Symptoms:  None, doesn't hurt
Red, hard bump on scalp-1 Red, hard bump on scalp-2

Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
This looks like a folliculitis.
It is not an acne.
However, it can result from chronic dandruff issues.
I would advise following in such scenario:
1. Get your blood sugar tested.
2. To apply an antibiotic cream like Fusidic acid or Mupirocin locally over the affected area.
3. If my patient has any dandruff I advise them to apply Ketoconazole shampoo thrice weekly.
4. In case the lesion doesn't respond to topical antibiotic cream I prescribe them oral antibiotics like Amoxycillin or Ampicillin.
This should respond within 5 days after initiation of the Treatment.
Share my opinion with your doctor before you act upon it.
I hope it helps
Stay Healthy.