Red Patch on head of penis.

Patient

Q: Red patch on head of penis, noticed it yesterday morning & is still there.. did look to be slightly peeling, isn't too sore unless touched & that's only symptom.

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you may have one of the following:
Allergy
Trauma
Infection
STD

Since you have no pain and only slight soreness on the penis, I think that you have an allergy reaction. Here is what you can do:
Take tablet Levocet once a day for 3 days to help you with the allergy. Also multivitamin tablets once a day for 30 days to help you.

You should be ok after 10 days of the therapy. If you do not get better after10 days, please see a Doctor to get a complete blood count done.
The Doctor will be able to find out if you have an infection and then treat you with antibiotics or antivirals.

Hope this helps you. All the best.