Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Red Patch on head of penis.

Red Patch on head of penis.

Patient: Red patch on head of penis, noticed it yesterday morning & is still there.. did look to be slightly peeling, isn’t too sore unless touched & that’s only symptom.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you may have one of the following:AllergyTraumaInfectionSTDSinc e you have no pain and only slight soreness on the penis, I think that you have an allergy reaction. Here is what you can do:Take tablet Levocet once a day for 3 days to help you with the allergy. Also multivitamin tablets once a day for 30 days to help you.You should be ok after 10 days of the therapy. If you do not get better after10 days, please see a Doctor to get a complete blood count done.The Doctor will be able to find out if you have an infection and then treat you with antibiotics or antivirals.Hope this helps you. All the best.