Red rash started 3 days ago, along panty line

Patient : Red rash started 3 days ago, alomg panty line and bottom of buttocks, on right side only. Saturday the rash had developed clear fluid tightly clustered blisters. ER said it was folliculitis by looking at it from three feet away - no examining. Have photos.
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. As per details, it seems that you have been suffering from a condition called Herpes zoster. It is a viral infection of the skin caused by Varicella virus which primarily causes chicken pox. Afterwards, the virus remains latent inside the nerves. On activation ( by precipitating factors like infection, low immunity, trauma etc) the virus travels down again to the skin surface and causes zoster. It is characterised by grouped fluid filled lesions on erythematous base associated with burning sensation or pain. In such cases, I prefer to start antivirals like Acyclovir/Valacyclovir within 72 hours of fresh eruption. ALongwith oral antibiotics like cloxacillin is given to prevent secondary bacterial infection. You may apply topical antibiotic cream like mupirocin 2 percent over the affected area. You can share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Take care