Red, Rosy, Flushed Face

Patient

Q: I'm a 19 year old female and I am within a normal weight range. For the past few monthes I have been getting extremly rosy, red cheeks and blotchy spots on my face and chest out of nowhere. When this happens my cheeks feel like they are on fire for hours and nothing seems to help (standing by a fan blowing cold air into my face, holding ice packs on my cheeks, or sucking on an ice cube.) Since this has been happening I have noticed I have a really hard time regulating my body teperature, I am always hot. I live in Michigan where it has been in the negatives the past few months and I feel like I don't ever need to wear a coat and insist the windows be left open. The hot and burning feeling of it is obviously annoying but the physical look is as well. People always ask me if I am okay because they think I am having an allergic reaction or about to pass out. The fact that other people noticed something is not right made me go and get my blood drawn and the results showed that everything was within normal range so I don't have a thryoid issue as some people thought and I also don't think I have rosacea because I have very clear skin and don't get bumpy, raised rashes. I also don't get flushed because of anxiety or being nervous. Any idea of what I could have would be very much appreciated!

Symptoms:  Red rosy cheeks, flushed face, blotches on chest, feeling hot to the touch
Doctor