Red soreness at tip of urethra after sex or masturbation

Patient : I am a 24 year old male, 4 months ago I had sex for the first time, a few times with protection and the last few times without. The last time I had sex it was very long and rough, after that I developed a very light tingling sensation at the very tip of my penis. The woman I was with on the other hand developed sores on the left side of her mouth that went away after a while and she hasn't had them back. I'm assuming the rough sex triggered the HSV1? Anyway, there is no pus, no discharge, I haven't had any STD tests done yet but am planning on doing so, I highly doubt I have any STD as the woman I was with was also a virgin at the time, however i am still worried. Now 4 months later I have had issues masturbating as I feel like the soreness and irritation comes back right after I masturbate. When I split open my urethra just to look I notice a prominent red sore that shows up after I masturbate, it's not there when I haven't recently masturbated. I recently didn't masturbate for 11 days and tried again but the soreness came right back. As I said before I have had no other bumps or sores around my penis, there is no discharge or pus, my urine is fine, it doesn't hurt to pee, but after I masturbate and I'm assuming have sex it will go back to the same irritation. The irritation is bearable but it's annoying to have. Also I want to add that I am uncircumcised, when I masturbate it's without pulling my foreskin down because it's a little too tight for me and I'm not used to the sensation. When I'm having sex I pull my foreskin all the way down, could this be a factor?
Symptoms:  Soreness, irritation at tip of urethra, mild burning