Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Red sores outlined by white on my penis

Red sores outlined by white on my penis

Patient: Long story as short as possible. I have been to both the emergency room and doctors for what started as painful red sores outlined in a whiteish on my penis head. I was treated for what was believed to be urethitis / ghonnorrea by the hospital. I was also some what tested and came out negative. Then i was thoroughly treated for herpes and tested negative. Now i cant tell if my penis is getting worse or better. The pain has gone unles touched aggressively. But the redness has either gone down or the rest of the penis head is blending in while the white seems to be fading. My foreskin is also swillen and hard to pull back. I actually can barely get it all the way back but when i do theres a ring around the head of penis undr foreskin. Urethra does feel aggitated sometimes and it does itch and also is constantly wet with a clear/whiteish cloudy fluid. Should i go to emergency room or wait to have a doctors appt in a week. I can use the bathroom with no problem alsoEDIT:I meant my whole penis under foreskin is constantly wet not just urethra. Never seen the fluid come from the urethra itself matter of factEDIT:I meant my whole penis under foreskin is constantly wet not just urethra. Never seen the fluid come from the urethra itself matter of fact

Doctor: Thanks for your question.I understand you must the Doctor in the emergency room and when your Doctor appointment com es also see him as scheduled. It can be simple a case of bad hygiene, inflammation of the glans, a fungal infection, cystitis or chlamydia infection. Without a proper physical examination, it can be predicted much.Hope this helps.