Red spots on lips? Warts? Herpes?

Patient

Q: I noticed a red spot and a few darker spots on the underneath side of my lips today. I only realised it was there when i flip my lips up and look closely. It only hurts when i touch it. I did a blood test for both herpes 1 & 2 about three weeks ago, and it came back as negative, but i have genital warts as well. I recently had protected sex with my boyfriend but gave oral without protection after sex.

What could be the cause of the spot?

(Both A in the pictures are refering to the same spot. One with flash, one without.)
(I've circled the red spot and the few darkened spots)

Symptoms:  Slight sore throat
Red spots on lips? Warts? H...-1 Red spots on lips? Warts? H...-2
Doctor