Red Spots on Penis

Patient : I have been dealing with a few unsightly red spots on the tip of my penis. A few years back a doctor diagnosed it as eczema and wrote me a prescription for a cream that cleared it up. When the spots came back earlier this year a urologist diagnosed it as a strawberry hemangioma, with no way to clear it up.... I want to get rid of this unsightly red spots and I don't think that its a strawberry hemangioma. What should I do?
Doctor :   My suggesstion would be to go see another urologist in your area to get a second opinion. Strawberry hemangioma is very common in infants and not in adults. I have a strong feeling it is eczema and a cream will be able to treat it, but you should still go see your doctor.