Red spots on Penis and white spots at the end

Q: Hi, I am a 18yo Male from Singapore.

Met a guy in his 20s which i consider to have certain risks slightly more than 3 weeks ago... His mouth was in contact with my penis for a few seconds(probably 3s) ... I haven't felt any discomfort since then unless you consider having fever one day after as one(I think it was a result of me being over-concerned) .
And met another guy which is significantly younger for a blowjob a week ago.

Noticed the red spots on my penis today and the small white spotsat the back of the head of the penis. No pain or itch. I'm really really worried that it is an STD but I'm not really sure whether it is.
Thank You

Symptoms:  Red spots on penis and small white spots at the end of the shaft