Red spots on penis need help plz?

Patient

Q: I have little red spots like 4 on my head of penis but not bumps they are part of skin what could it be

Symptoms:  Red spots
Doctor

Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com

The red spots on the head or glans of your penis could possibly be terminal capillaries which may have got congested during erection and the blood may have clotted under the glans skin layer. these burst capillaries resolve with few days and dont cause any symptoms of pain or itching .

However if they don't resolve and increase in number or cause any bumps , then you must consult your physician for a local examination to arrive at a suitable diagnosis.

I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards