Red, stiff bump-like think on the back side of penis

Q: Hello,

The question is really intimate and that's why I haven't seen my doctor, and asking here instead:

Few days ago I've noticed Red papule on the back of the shaft of my penis. It's been almost a week now and it's still here. It's red and stiff (as you will see on the picture). It's about 1.2 cm long and it doesn't hurt or itch unless I irritate it by touching it. I haven't had sex in a 4 months and I feel like it's the result of fraction while masturbating but I am not really sure.
I should also mention that there only one and I never had any problems of this kind and my medical history is pretty normal. I am in good physical shape.

Symptoms:  Red stiff "papule"
Itching (on touch, and stops after that), some pain too.