Ask The Doctor > Pending > Red stretch mark with black dot in the middle

Red stretch mark with black dot in the middle

Patient: I have stretch marks on my belly on both sides,but on the spot between the lower and upper right quadrant where my liver is i suddenly found a part of these stretch marks on my skin where my liver is located red with a small black dot-spot in the middle of it and around this spot so red stretch mark,It hurts when i touch it and someone i feel a pain in my liver also,this black spot makes me feel like a bee has stung me in it,nothing came near that spot(stretch mark),i have been having this problem for 1 day now and i’m going to see a doctor soon,but till then can i know what’s wrong?I have tried Reoaril-gel n for anti swelling and anti inflammatory,painrelievingbut it didn’t help

Symptoms: Liver pain

Doctor: