Reduce facial and body hair for men

Q: If a man wants slow down or reduce the growth of body and facial hair, can he get a low dose script of estrogen to help with this?

A:   I do understand your concern about body hair removal. I would not advise you to take estrogen for the removal of body and facial hair. Other safer common hair removal options are :
i) Laser treatment - is a short procedure (usually 30 mins) and is best for removing the hair from the chest, back and shoulder area. The results are almost permanent though 6-8 treatment may be needed.
ii) Electrolysis : Because of the time consuming nature of the procedure, it is usually preferred fro the removal of hair from the brow and neck.
iii) Waxing : This is preferred for hair in the brow, neck , ears, legs and arms. The only downside is that the procedure may be painful.
iv) Shaving : Straight shavers may be used for areas of the back and shoulders during a shower. The result is permanent and may last a few days.
v) Depilatories or cream hair removers : Cream or gel based suspension dissolves the hair protein and loosens them. It is preferred for the back, chest, arms and legs. The result hair loss may last a couple of weeks.
You may want ot consult your dermtologist for treatment options that may be suitable for you. Take care.