Regaining of period after weight loss,restrictive diet

Q: I had anorexia a few years ago, lost my period, but then recovered and got back to a normal weight it returned. I was not completely happy at my regained weight, but i lived with it. This year i decided to try and lose some weight to be happy in a healthy manner. I did a lot of exercise and did restrict some food groups somewhat which i realize now was not a good idea. It works and over the space of about 4-5 months i lost 10kg or so. I've started eating properly again as i realized it was silly to restrict to much, but earlier on in my weight loss attempt i lost my period in about May. At first i thought it would come back but it has not as yet. I am feeling great and more confident and have found a great level where i'm maintaining my weight without watching everything i eat. I am naturally a healthy eater, and could probably do to treat myself more, but i am wanting my period to come back and i don't know what to do?
i am feeling brilliant in all aspects of my life at the moment, but this niggling issue is always in my mind. I don't want to gain weight again like before to regain it, i want to be able to be happy and healthy where i am now. i am a regular exerciser and active person and i was thinking that perhaps this paired with a lean diet in general could stop my periods ?
could i please have some advice on ways that i could induce my period to come back, things i could eat, vitamins i could take, tips i could use ?
For some more info i am 17 and was previously 66kg when i began to lose and i am currently 57-58 kg and 163cm tall. i have always been active and a 'stronger' build, hence a reason i wanted to lose weight to appear slimmer and not bulky. i do weights and interval training at the gym so i believe i have a good percentage of muscle
my BMI is at a healthy range i believe the last time i checked.