Regarding delayed conception and Delayed foetal or embryonic growth

Q: Hi Doctor,
I was confirmed pregnant by the doctor but problem is,as per the ultrasound scan,embryo or foetus size n growth which was supposed to be of 7 weeks as per my LMP is much less than that. GS is of only 5.2mm and also by TV probe no fetal poale or yolk sac is seen inside tiny GS. Doctor suggested that this might be because of delayed conception. My last menstrual cycle lasted for more than 12 days with continuous flow and my menstrual cycle always starts late by 5-8 days in general but since the last 3-4 months its been late by 10-15 days. am now 29 and would be 30 by June. Can you kindly tell me if this is normal and is my baby's growth healthy?
LMP date 4th Nov 2011 and my weight is 59 kg and height is 5 feet 2 inches.
And from 5th Dec 2011 to 11th Dec 2011, I had taken some antibiotics and pain killers for my ear infection, since I did not have any knowledge about my pregnancy. Did this effect my baby?
Thank You,