Regarding frequent urination

Q: I am getting urine very frequently for about every 30 minutes a volume of 100ml for every pee

Symptoms:  I am getting urine for every 30 minutes, I am including some of the important points noted from my daily activity's.

1.During my bath (head bath) if i pour water on my head i am getting some Urine
2.if there is any cold climate also i will get Urine more number of times
3.From the past 10 years i have an habit of bath room sex (self) this is continuing right now
4.After sex i use to get Urine more number of times(bath room sex)
5.if i drink coffee & alcohol i use to get urine immediately with 10 minutes or even with in 2 minutes
6. After sex immediately i will get some urine (bath room sex)
7.every day i will get urine more than 20 times (usually it depends on fluid intake)
8.One of my doctor tested and said that it is a Urethra Stricture and done Urethra Stricture surgery by keeping a Cather tube for about 10 days but after that i don't find any improvement

And done different tests
i have undergone ultrasound scan of KUB and the reports are like this : Right Kidney :10.8x4.6cm, Left Kidney : 9.3x4.2cm Both kidneys are normal in size, shape and position. No evidence of echo reflective calculus noted. pelvicalyceal system is normal on both sides.

Urinary bladder is normal. no evidence of calculi. pre void : volume - 103cc, post void residue : volume -7cc

prostate size : 3.7x3.4x3.1cm (volume - 21c). prostate is normal in size and echotexture

Impression :
Essentially normal study

And Coming to Uroflowmetry Reports :
Voided volume : 214 (ml)
max flow rate : 20 (ml/s)
average flow rate : 11 (ml/s)
voiding time : 19 (sec)
flow time : 19 (sec)
time to max flow : 11 (sec)
hesitancy : 00 (sec)

i have gone for various tests like CBS (Complete blood picture), ESR (erythrocyte sedimenation rate), Glucose Random, CUE (complete urine analysis), Culture and Sensitivity -urine, zeil neelsen stain, urea (serum) creatinine (serum) all this reports are normal and finally my doctor asked me to take X-RAY RETROGRADE URETHROGRAM, i have taken this test and went to doctor he told their is Urethra Stricture and done Catherization surgery by keeping 10 days a tube in bladder but after surgery i don't find any improvement in my problem. I am getting urine more number of times , before meeting this doctor i have met more than 10 to 15 doctors every one had done some tests and they say no problem take this tablets it will get cured but i have taken plenty of tablets from the past 3 to 4 years but found no results