Regarding infertility due to uncertain reason

Patient

Q: I want ask you some solution or suggestions regarding my wife infertility problem. we are taking infertility treatment since last one year, my wife was diagnosed with positive TB infection in screening test Mantoux test after that we further tested for PCR TB Mens blood sample but result of that was negative. Then our doctor suggested us for laparoscopy test where she found that the both fallopian tubes are blocked and swollen she also said us that one tube has been opened about 50 percent at satisfactory level and she also took some piece of tube for testing purpose but tissue sample also found with negative TB result.
After that our doctor suggest us that she will try to open one blocked tube by medication and injections 10 injections alternative days after the end of that course she suggested us that my wife problem may also be the related to pelvic TB and recommended 90 days treatment for pelvic TB treatment. she also said that after that we will perform the x ray of tubes if the condition of tube will not improve then you should think for IVF

Kindly suggest the best way for my problem.

I am attaching laparoscopy test reports

Doctor