Regarding the sex feeling


Q: Hi sir,
my name is mathan kumar of 22,and my problem is that i getting feeling
of female characterics and i don y this feeling is coming to me.

I am thinking that whether my chest is looking like a breast sometimes
if touch it and press it i am exicted i hate this and i want to be a
perfect man,i don y this feeling is coming to me kindly suggest to
overcome this. this is all my thinking,i am feared that am i walking
like a female but i am able to communicate with my friends normally
but i don know y this feeling is coming to me, since 10 month i have
feeling like this kindly help to overcome sir,please help me i want to
be perfect man.


A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: (Barium Swallow and Achasia Cardia) Name of patient: Radhika Sivapuram Age: 30years Gender: Female Date of Birth:...

Q: Hello, just a quick question. I drink maybe 1 drink a night on average, rarely binge drink (two-four times a year). I...

Q: My son had throbbing in his ear. We used ear drops from pharmacy, pain stopped but now he has fluid trapped in his ear.

Q: I had sex on my ovulation day, took ellaone 30 minutes after condom broke and ejaculation. Is there a high chance of ...

Q: Don't know what these two red marks are on side of penis, getting worried


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon