Ask The Doctor > Pending > Regarding to Obstetric Scanning of my wife scanning report:

Regarding to Obstetric Scanning of my wife scanning report:

Patient: Regarding to Obstetric Scanning of my wife scanning report:Date:18/04/2015 -22 weeks= Impression-Fetal left lateral ventricle measuring 8.6 MM upper limit of normal.Date :30/05/2015-27 weeks= Impression- Fetal Left lateral ventricle measuring 9.8 MM (borderline to mild enlargement)and suggested fetal MRI for assessment of fetal lateral ventricle and fetal brain.Date:31/05/2015-27 weeks = MRI Scan report: Impression, 1. Borderline asymmetric lateral ventricle dilatation2. No other significant findingsMy Question is, what will be the problems if lateral ventricle measuring is keeping on increasing? is that sever impact on baby?we are so worried about , pls help us in to explain more clear about our doubt.Am waiting for your reply

Symptoms: Same as bove

Doctor: