Ask The Doctor » Questions & Answers » Regrow thinning hair

Regrow thinning hair

Patient: Is there anything i can do aside from implants or surgery to reverse hair loss?


Doctor: Thank you for your question. If you are suffering from androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness) then there is no non- surgical method of regrowing hair which has fallen out. There are medications such as finasteride which can slow the process of thinning hair, but that which is lost cannot be regrown. We hope this information was helpful.Thank you for consulting


Ask The Doctor
Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

Dr. Suneel Sharman completed his residency in Family Medicine at the University of Toronto. He currently operates Infinity Health Centre, a walk-in-clinic in downtown Toronto.

View all posts