Regular lower back pain in the same spot

Patient

Q: I have a back pain that comes and goes 5-10 times a month always in the right side right next to the spine in my lower back. It started about 6 months ago in japan when i tried to stand up but then it felt like somebody stabbed me in the back an couldn't get my thighs inline with my spine and couldn't get up for 20 minutes. On a scale from 1 to ten for pain it would've been a 9.5. It usually happens after sitting up straight for over 30 minutes but sometimes just happens randomly like while walking. The pains usually last for 15 minutes to sometimes a weak pain for over half the day. On a scale from 1 to 10 the pains are usually a 2.5 to a 7. I would like to know what it might be, what i should do and if I should consult a doctor.

Symptoms:  Lower back pain in the right side (more detail in the question)
Doctor

Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are having chronic backache. It may be due to weakness of muscles and bones of the back. Back exercises and an analgesic are treatment options. You can get your vitamin D test as vitamin D deficiency is an important cause of such pains and if found low supplements of vitamin D3 can be taken. You can further investigate it by MRI of the lumbar spine. I think it will be better to consult a Doctor for it.
Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.