Relief needed in anyway possible

Q: Hi my name is Courtney. So I woke up this morning thinking I have another yeast infection.. I am prone to them, I get them about every month if not every other month. So I was thinking it was that, but I have no discharge yet or itchiness. The right side of my labia I think it is called it more red/swollen and really sore to the touch. Also to walk and sit. When I look at it in the mirror there are no signs of any like sores or bumps, etc. My ride is always what is affected first before the left when getting yeast infections. I have looked several things up online to try and get an idea, and one thing I was kinda leading to was maybe I'm just dry down there right now and that's why it's causing the soreness? But, I am a girl who normally has a decent amount of discharge down there all the time. So I'm not positive. My question is do you think this is just the start of another yeast infection in a different way or could this be something more serious?

Symptoms:  As I've mentioned it just feels like it is raw and it's sore to the touch. Also when I walk and sit it's sore.