Relief of Rectal Chylmydia while waiting for test results?

Q: Went to my gyno yesterday and since i am with a new partner they suggested I get a chlamydia and gonorrhea test. The only thing my doctor was concerned about was that one morning after sex I had a spot of blood and it was not my period. After looking up the STDs I was being tested for, I found some symptoms I'd been having that I didn't think to mention as I'd recently gone to a doctor thinking I had hemorrhoids (he gave me a suppository but it hasn't done anything). Symptoms included anal discharge, traces of blood anally, and anal swelling...all which seem to match up with the STD.

I called the doctor to let her know this and they said they would not start any treatment until the results come back- but that won't be for another week, and it's very uncomfortable.

Is there anything I can do until then to ease the symptoms?