Remedy for body heaviness

Patient

Q: My dad aged 65 had an haemorrphage stroke three months and his whole right side of the body is paralyzed. Though he is now able to recover after 3 months of medication, and able to walk on its own, for the last two weeks, he is having lot of heaviness on his whole right side of the body and stopped doing the physiotheraphy. Consulted with all the doctors on the heaviness but no help. Day by day,his sleep had decreased because of the heaviness in his body (when I touch his hip or leg, it's as if touching the rock). He is not able to tolerate the heaviness. Because of this, his BP is on a higher level now. Consulted with many surgeons but the medication didn't work. Not sure of what's the problem on his heaviness.

Symptoms:  Symptoms : Right side body heaviness after paralysis atttack
Doctor