Removal of painful bleeding genital wart

Patient

Q: I need to have very large disgusting, painful and bleeding genital warts removed. I have no insurance,, what are my options?? Do I go to ER? will they remove them there??

Doctor

A:   There are treatment options available for genital warts which patients can apply themselves but I would not recommend the treatment until complete evaluation of the cause of the warts as they can be associated with other sexually transmitted diseases like syphillis and also with infection of Human Pappiloma viruses(HPV). There is no high quality evidence that any treatment is significantly superior to another or appropriate for all patients and all types of warts; therefore, treatment choice is based on the location, number and size of the warts.

Guest: I have a small wart on the top of my pnis shaft, Is there a creamto remove this?