Reoccurring colds and flus in last 4 years

Patient : I'm so desperate by now. Since I gave birth to my child 4 years ago I became very prone to catching any virus around me. There were 12 weeks in row that I was sick every single one. However it became worse recently, it seems that I don't even need a close contact to catch another flu like thing. It starts with neck stiffness then headache and develops into typical flu like symptoms. My ear itches and hurts together with my thraot, I have mild fever 37.5c and my body I aching. I did many blood tests and everything seems to be ok except for slightly increased crp. My all blood tests were good, my thyroid hormones were good as well. My gland son my neck are swollen. I had the scan and they seem to be normal looking. I eat very healthy. Sleep good 8 hours, clean hands 20 times aday, avoid contact with sick people and still every week I end up being sick, I'm actually very tired. I tried many thing from roaming vitamin c and other, garlic capsules, etc nothing helps me. Only if I don't move form home and do not use public transport then I'm kind of ok. I can not quit job or sit at home and I can not avoid using the trains. I really am desperate now because I don't know what to do. The doctors seem to just ignore me and I eventually stopped wasting my time and their time.
Symptoms:  Reoccuring cold like symptoms, headaches, neck stiffness, tiredness, sore thraot, pain in one of my ears