Reoccurring skin rash that no medication can cure

Patient: Hello Doctor… i m suffering from skin allergy from 3-4 years, consulted so many doctors but nothing happened, i feel itchy skin n then skin turn on red n there r rashes for some time, it will happen all over the body, i was taken atarax 5 mg before 2 years aftr that another doctor suggest me for vozet 5 mg, now i m married n settle down in dubai, so i have taken xyzal 5 mg from this i have relief for 2 days after that again it happens….if hav taken xyzal continous is there any problem in pregnancy….bcoz i want to be pregnant now….if yes plz advice me what can i do….thank u

Doctor: You need to visit an Allergy Specialist to get yourself comprehensively evaluated for your allergies. This would include , an ‘Allergy Skin Prick Test’ – Mixed (Food and Environmental) Panel, to identify the possible cause of your sensitivity. Allergen specific therapies can then be beneficial for long term relief of symptoms.