Reocurring bumps in groin area

Q: So i got this bump in my groin area about 3 months ago. It was small then got bigger. I squeezed it and poked it alot and only a little puss came out. It got smaller in a few days and then more showed up and same with them but never as big as the first one. Only one ever went away completely and it was right above my penis. The first one just recently got pretty big. I dont have warts that i know of i just chose it because it sounded closish. Should i get this checked out.

Symptoms:  Besides the bump none. They kinda hurt if i squeeze them.