Reocurring thrush

Q: I am 18 years old and Ive had thrush reoccurring now for as long as I can remember. Ive seen multiple doctors and theyve all prescribed treatments and antibiotics that ive tried countless of times. Ive gone months with non stop trying tje trwatments and nothing changed. Ive tried all the tables, antibiotics and creams. I've been to every chemist in my town and they've tried everything possible. I'm on my 5th different pill prescription and I did go nearly 9 months without the pill. I no longer have a partner and I haven't had sex in 9 months, nor any sexual activity in 4 months.
I've tried every dietary recommendation, I only wear cotton undies, I have salt baths regularly. And I drink plenty of water. I use to only drink tap water, now I only drink filtered. When I first started seeing the doctor when I was prescribed treatments they would work for a couple of days and the symptoms would come back but now when I try them there is no change.
This is ruining my life, please help me

Symptoms:  Redness, odour, heavy cottage cheese like doscharge, itchy