Repeated fever

Q: Dear Doctor,

My sister is having fever for over 15 days. She is 22 years old. She was admitted to hospital 10 days back. Several tests which includes blood, blood culture, stool, urine, X-ray (chest)etc were done already and nothing abnormal was found. The doctor said it is Para-typhoid and she was given Ceftriaxone injection (IV). The course of medication(10 days) will end in 2 days.
However still she is having the fever in evenings which she is not feeling. She is not having appetite. The temperature reaches 101 degree Fahrenheit in evening. Should she be doing any further tests or should she wait for the medication to get over to see the effect. Please reply Doctor.

Thanks and regards,
Anand Issac