Repeated Pregnancy Loss

Patient

Q: Myself a woman of 30yrs, blood grp- O+ve, husbands blood grp- AB+ve. I have had two pregnancies in past but both failed ones, first one as a miscarriage at 8 weeks (due to absence of heart beat) and second an IUFD at about 6 months. The other medical details are given below. In my second Pregnancy the initial tests showed slight increase in GTT (Glucose Tolerance Test) values but after that I followed a no sugar diet and the FBS (Fasting Blood Sugar) and PPBS (Post Prandial Blood Sugar) were all within range. The BP, thyroid values were all normal. Urine tests conducted both in first and second trimester showed no infection and everything was normal. Even the anomaly scan at about 20 weeks showed no abnormalities and I had clearly seen the foetus movement in that scan.But at about 28 weeks, the ultrasound showed no foetal movement no foetal heartbeat and hence was taken out through normal delivery on 2nd Feb’2014. Also in the end of second trimester, I had extreme itching on hands and legs and LFT (Liver Function Test) showed increased SGOT and SGPT values. The doctors detected it as Obstetrics Cholestatsis and had prescribed Udiliv (500 mg twice daily from 17th Jan,2014).
The foetus which was delivered was macerated & weighed 600 grams. The nurses said it was quite long but weight was less comparing the length & gestational age of foetus when IUFD was detected (28 wk 3 days).
The doctors could not assign any specific reason since all the reports including the anomaly scan were normal. They said that possibly the foetus was weak so could not grow beyond sometime. Only I had not been feeling enough movement. The movements were quite less right from the beginning.
What possibly is the reason for this IUFD? What is its chance of recurrence? What tests should I get done before planning for a child again. What precautions should I take in my future pregnancy?

Symptoms:  Miscarriage in first pregnancy and IUFD in second one
Doctor