Replacement medication that have less aftect on my Erect

Patient

Q: I'm 36 years old. i have been using Tagretol for past 15 years 600mg a day gradually it was reduced up to 200mg a day and never have any ED problem raising, however 3 years back i started using high BB medicine Atacand 16mg and year ago i started taking Tenormin 50mg and Since I started taking it my erections have gotten worse and worse to the point where I cannot get an erection at all.
what could be the cause and what other medicine that i can replace with whatever i am taking and have less side effect on my election.

Doctor