Reply ASP

Patient

Q: I was diagnosed Typhiod 30 days ago after consulting a doctor MBBS MD(Medicine) i can started taking anibiotics cifixzime and ofloxacine and multi vitamins now i have found negative in Vidol test but Iam still feeling like fever in day time in between 10 am to 5 PM. I am feeling weakness in me legs and hands. My question is that it is normal or any other things symptoms kindly suggest me I am still taking anti biotic....by the doctors advise...

Symptoms:  feel like fever but not increase in tempreature(97.5 F to 98 F)weakness in legs and hands. feeling giddiness
Doctor