Reports normal still erection problem

Patient

Q: I am 32 years old male. I have a problem of erectile dysfunction. Around 11-12 yearrs ago I was ok but hardness decreased gradually and I am not able to maintain it. It becomes loose with in 15-20 secs. I am smoking since 2012 and drinking since 2005. My doctor told me to go for the below mentioned tests and the reports were as follows:

1. TESTOSTERONE TOTAL, SERUM (CLIA): 890.46 ng/dL
2. TSH, ULTRASENSITIVE, SERUM (CMIA): 2.092 ulU/ml
3. TESTOSTERONE, FREE: 18.90 pg/mL
4. T3-CLIA: 1.54
5. T4-CLIA: 104.10
6. PENILE DOPPLER AFTER PAPAVARINE INJECTION WITH NO ERECTION: Both the corpora cavernosa are normal in echogenicity. No focal calcification or fibrotic lesion seen. There was adequate rise in peak velocities (maximum peak systolic velocity achieved was up to 45 cm/s. There is no evidence of venous leak-complete obliteration of forward flow mass noted in late diastole. The rigidity obtained is less. No complications were encountered.

My doctor told me that entire report are normal except TESTOSTERONE TOTAL which is a bit higher and prescribed Megalis-10 and multivitamin. I am unable to understand that if my all reports are normal then why I am unable to achieve full erection and why it is maintainted only up to 15-20 seconds??? Plzz advice.

Doctor