Respected doc, I'm 20 yrs old. Its been almost 2 years that I keep getting on n off

Patient : Respected doc, I'm 20 yrs old. Its been almost 2 years that I keep getting on n off severe pain in my sciatic area. Especially my left hip bum n leg. I've done MRI n xrays which all show me in normal condition. What is the problem exactly? I'm unable to work,sit or even walk ..I feel useless having to depend on my family too much. Pls help me,as my doctor doesn't seem to find anything wrong n keeps telling me that its all in the head, only if he knew the severity of the pain I'm going through..do reply if u can help in any way. Thank you