Respected Doctor I'm from India My wife aged 32yrs was suff

Patient

Q: Respected Doctor
I'm from India. My wife aged 32yrs was suffering from back pain. When I consulted orthopedic surgeon, he suggested for MRI and below are the findings from MRI scan
Mild Anterolisthesis of LS over S1 vertebra with bilateral spondylolysis of LS vertebra
Posterior pseudobulge of LS-S1 disc
Mild facetal arthroparhy at LS-S1 level

Doctor advised for complete bed rest for 15days and prescribed few medicines. He suggested to wear LS frame and suggested few exercises
I hope the treatment suggested is correct.
Will my wife will be 100% fine. How long will it take for full recovery. After recovery can she do forward bending or lift heavy items. What major precautions should be taken.
Can I have your expert opinion
Prashant

Doctor