Respected Doctors - My daughter is now ten months old

Patient : Respected Doctors - My daughter is now ten months old. Around 2 months back she was diagnosed with UTI and to cure that she was initially prescribed oral medication for a week and after that she was admitted to hospital for three days and was given Amikacin IV injections along with other medication. She was discharged after the treatment and then after few weeks she had fever again for which doctor gave IMOL and fever was gone, at this moment I went for urine normal test twice and in one report there was slight symptom of infection and the other report was clear so doctor ignored the report with the one showing symptom of infection. Now again two week back she had high fever for which doctor prescribed IMOL, the fever would not come for the duration when IMOL was effective but after every 5-6 hours fever would come back again and I have to give her IMOL again, after one week of oral medication I myself went for urine and blood report and found that the infection was there, the TLC count was soaring high around 25000, the doctor told me that she has UTI again, now she was again fed with the IV amikacin injection again. After the course of 7 days was over she was declared fit, but now when I again went for the blood report and urine normal and routine report symptom are still there. I am really worried that why is this happening again and again is there something that is missing in the treatment? Is there something that I can do to prevent this? What can be the root cause of this? Please advice me I am really concerned about this and do not know what to do. Please let me know if I need to provide any info.
Symptoms:  My Daughters symptoms: Slight fever (She is ten months old)