Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Respected sir I want to know which pills most effective for whitening

Respected sir I want to know which pills most effective for whitening

Patient: Respected sir..I want to know which pills most effective for skin whiteing..Der r so many pills in market lyk ivory cap..detox white…ishigaki…Dr james many I m confused please help me..

Doctor: Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.Usually pills don’t help much in skin whitening.These pills have antioxidant act ion which keep the levels of free radicals at low in our body.For improvement of texture of skin, you may go for chemical peels like Glycolic acid peel, Lactic acid peel.Use broad spectrum sunscreen regularly.Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you a prescription accordingly.You can share my opinion with him.I hope this helps. Take care.