Respiratory Problems

Q: Hello,

From around a week or so and up till now, I have my nose partially closed all the day, and I can breath only from one nose opening. During the night, it is very hard to breath from my nose, so I breath from my mouth instead. Moreover, I wake up everyday with blood in my nose and it takes me ~ 10 minutes to clean my nose from blood and stop the bleeding. I am almost sure the inner membrane of my nose is not injured, so the blood is most probably coming from inside the respiratory system.
Furthermore, I feel pain in my lungs near my heart from time to time.
Could you please assess how serious is my situation?

Symptoms:  nose bleeding, lungs pain