Respiridone during pregnancy

Patient : Hi my sister is under treatment for paranoid schizophrenia and she is receiving 1.5 mg of Respiridone currently. She is now married and she is 28 years. She is planning to get pregnant. Can she get pregnant while under this treatment because Respiridone increases prolactin. what are the chances of conceiving if the dosage of respiridone is 1.5 mg?? Dose she need to stop the medicine completely to get pregnant. is there any safe dose after pregnancy which can balance the risk to both mother and the baby. Before the previous relapse she handled herself very well with 0.5 - 1 mg of respiridone
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Resperidone is a FDA pregnancy category Cmedicine. This means that animal reproduction studies have shown an adverse ef fect on the baby growing in the womb and there are no adequate and well-controlled studies in humans, but potential benefits may warrant use of the drug in pregnant women despite potential risks. Essentially, this drug should not be used during pregnancy unless the benefit of continuing the medicine outweighs the risk to the baby. The decision to taper off the use of Resperidone in view of her concerns about her pregnancy should be based on a thorough discussion with her treating psychiatrist. As there is a risk of a relapse of her condition, the tapering off of Resperidone and replacement with a less toxic drug will have to be delicately tackled.