Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Result of semen analysis – Azoospermia

Result of semen analysis – Azoospermia

Patient: I have azoospermia as per reports attached.I want to know is there are any chances of treatment. I conducted 2 semen test 1st one mentioned below and other one attached In first report Volume was 2 mL Pus cell 2-3 Ph7.5 Turbidity:positive No Sperms 2nd Report Volume .5 Milky white VIScocity Normal LIQ 30 Min Reaction 8 Pus 4-5 Epithelial 2-3 RBC 5-6 Proclatin 16.1 Testosterone By enzyme 3.62 E2 28.86 TSH 2.26 Free Testosterone 13.90 Other Report FSH:14.40 INHIBIN less than 7

Doctor: There may be chances of improvement in the results, with treatment of the infection. You may also consult your doctor fo r a testicular biopsy – to help determine the presence of sperm in the testis, ultrasound examination of the testis and a post ejaculate urinalysis to check for retrograde ejaculation. Your chances may be improved with various treatment options like extraction of the sperm directly from the testicles and use it to fertilize an ovum, medications to stimulate sperm production etc. depending on the cause azoospermia.There may be chances of improvement in the results, with treatment of the infection. You may also consult your doctor for a testicular biopsy – to help determine the presence of sperm in the testis, ultrasound examination of the testis and a post ejaculate urinalysis to check for retrograde ejaculation. Your chances may be improved with various treatment options like extraction of the sperm directly from the testicles and use it to fertilize an ovum, medications to stimulate sperm production etc. depending on the cause azoospermia.