Result of transv ultrasound

Patient

Q: Folicle monitoring on day14 of stimulated cycle showed a preovulatory endometrium witg corpus luteu and dominant folicle on the left, does it mean im pregnant or there is a chance thanks

Symptoms:  None
Doctor

A:   If the endometrium appears pre-ovulatory then the chances that a corpus luteum is seen are bleak. A corpus luteum is a term used to describe what is left of the follicle after ovulation. Presence of a corpus luteum signifies the luteal or post-ovulatory phase of the menstrual cycle.The luteal phase begins after ovulation and continues until menstruation occurs.
Please check with your sonologist or reproductive endocrinologist regarding these contradictory reports. Its very likely that there has been a mis-communication regarding the scan findings.