Retracted testicles

Patient : My testicles have retracted, as if it were very cold outside for about 2 months now. What could be causing this?
Symptoms:  Retracted testicles
Doctor :   In cold, invariably testicles will retract. There are many reasons to explain this: one is testicles are outside and so designed to keep it free from high body temperature. The best suggested temperature is 10 above or below body temperature. The testicle is covered by Detrusar muscles, which contracts and relaxes depending on outside temperature. Hence it is retracted during cold and relaxed when hot. Hence, it is understandable and do remember this is normal phenomenon. There is no need for anxiety and has no consequence for your future marital life.