Retractile testes

Patient : Dear doctor how are you ? please i need your help please iam soooo depressed my fiance had bilateral undescend testes , and his testes were at the inguinal canal and the doctor could felt it when he was infant then when he was 5 years the doctor decided to do orchidopaxy for him and the operation was done now he is 25 years of age but on clinical examination his scrotum is small and feel as empty on inspection but on palpation i can feel his both testes but not very well developed , and he dont want to do seminal fluid analysis soooo please help me , whats the percentage of infertility? and how can i assess his fertility on clinical examination? and is there any medication can increase his fertility ? thanks alot for helping by the way iam a student at medical school thanx
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: In February I had a hysteroscopy on day 14 of my cycle where the gynaecologist discovered a large polyp hanging from ...

Q: My wife and I are both 44 years old. We previously did not want to have babies. However we are now thinking to have b...

Q: Is 300 total testosterone normal for a 30 year old male?

Q: As long as when I produce semen when I masturbate that means I can have kids. Correct?

Q: Would like to get a professional's advice on my blood work results. I'm mainly looking to find out if anything on her...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon